Knights, Woods, Mac & Cheese
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anything you want to say about Hoe-Dana, Damnielle, etc.

3 posters

Go down

Anything you want to say about Hoe-Dana, Damnielle, etc. Empty Anything you want to say about Hoe-Dana, Damnielle, etc.

Post  Admin Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:06 pm

Basically if you have any shit to talk about any of the people we can't stand post it here!

Admin
Admin

https://topsecret.all-up.com

Back to top Go down

Anything you want to say about Hoe-Dana, Damnielle, etc. Empty Slumber Party

Post  Joe's Sex Goddess Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:21 pm

Is it too late to change hotels so Jordana can't find us - lol?

Joe's Sex Goddess

Back to top Go down

Anything you want to say about Hoe-Dana, Damnielle, etc. Empty Re: Anything you want to say about Hoe-Dana, Damnielle, etc.

Post  Admin Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:48 pm

I'm pretty sure there aren't even any other hotels IN chesterton. hahah! I'm really hoping she goes out "clubbing" (still not sure there are any clubs in Chesteron, wtf) Friday night so we can have REAL fun!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Anything you want to say about Hoe-Dana, Damnielle, etc. Empty Re: Anything you want to say about Hoe-Dana, Damnielle, etc.

Post  BallGobble Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:58 pm

Maybe if we can think of a way to give her diarrhea we can all just eat a lot of gassy foods b4 we get there and stink her out of the room. LMAO

I think its funny that she invited us to go to the club. Like everyone is coming there to visit her or something!

Her stupidity is almost as thick as Damnielles foundation

BallGobble

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe's Sex Goddess Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:04 pm

But I thought the whole reason for her coming is because she wanted to spend time with us & watch videos of the guys. First she invites herself then she invites us to go out with her friends. And remember her husband is coming to the room to set up the VCR for us because we are all too stupid to do it ourselves.

Joe's Sex Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:20 pm

"Her stupidity is almost as thick as Damnielle's foundation" OMG I PEEEEED I PEEEED!!!! Good LORD, even if I put on as much make up as she does I would STILL be ready in half the time! She needs to focus on fixing those teeth before she worries about her make up!!! lol!!!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum